Nylon Conveyor Belt
• The carcass consists of Nylon fibers both in warp and weft. Manufactured by forming and vulcanizing.
• Thin belt body, high abrasion resistance, high tensile strength, anti-impact and good fatigue resistance. Long operational life.
• Reinforced latitude carcass leads in better anti-impact and tear resistance.
• Good flexibility, trough ability and elasticity leads in better adaptability to the pulley.
• Widely used for medium and long distance, heavy-duty transportation of materials.
• Suitable for both loose and compacted minerals.
• For anti-impact and tear resistant type belt, they’re suitable for Mining and Coal Applications where load big size materials with relative density up to 2.5g/cm3 and a falling head of 1m.
• Types by Applications: Including general purpose conveyor belts, oil resistant, acid and alkali resistant, cold resistant, anti-static, flame retardant and abrasion resistant belt.
• Types by Structure: Aside from the laminated structure, there’s anti-impact and tear resistant belt with reinforced ply in weft.
Standard: In accordance to ISO/FDIS 14890:1999
Performance at Overall Thickness
|Nominal Tensile Strength
at Overall Thickness
at Rated Stress
Performance of Cover Rubber (for General Applications)
|Cover Grade||Tensile Strength||Elongation at Break
(mm³ ) ≤
|Change Rate of Tensile
Strength & Elongation
after Aging (%)
|(MPa) ≥||(Kg/c㎡) ≥|
|Ordinary Conditions(L)||15.0||150.0||350||200||-25 ~ +25|
|Abrasion Resistant(D)||18.0||180.0||400||100||-25 ~ +25|
|Cut & Gauge Resistant(H)||24.0||240.0||450||120||-25 ~ +25|
|When cover rubber thickness ranging from 0.8~1.60mm, it allows 15% tolerance of tensile strength.
Aging Test: 70℃×168h.
|Note: The cover rubber performance for other belt type like oil resistant, acid and alkali resistant, cold resistant and anti-static belt, please refer to the corresponding belt introduction.|
Adhesion Ply to Ply
|Item||Canvas Ply to
|Cover to Canvas Ply|
|Cover Thickness 0.8-1.5mm||Cover Thickness >1.5mm|
|Average Value of Samples (N/mm) ≥||4.50||3.2||3.5|
|Minimum Value of Samples (N/mm) ≥||3.90||2.4||2.9|
|The peak value of all samples are less than 20N/mm.|